Constituent Casework Enquiries: Need help?
020 7219 1783
Parliamentary Office
020 7219 6220
House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA

In his capacity as Member of Parliament for Beaconsfield, Dominic Grieve can only take up issues raised by his constituents. You can check whether Dominic Grieve is your Member of Parliament on the homepage.

If you are contacting Dominic Grieve about planning or immigration matters, please remember to include any relevant reference numbers. For schooling matters please provide your child's name and date of birth. For health matters, please include the patient's NHS number and for employment and benefit matters, your national insurance number.

MPs do not have any jurisdiction over local Council decisions. However, Dominic Grieve can write to a local Council and ask them to look into a problem or to reconsider an issue. In the first instance, you should contact your local Council or Councillor.

Please note that Dominic Grieve cannot provide legal advice to constituents.

Dominic Grieve always welcomes hearing from his constituents about issues of national importance, and seeks to personally reply to individually written communications from constituents. We encourage constituents to write personally to Dominic Grieve, rather than send pro-forma campaign emails.

In order to ensure he focuses his time on helping his constituents and his parliamentary work, it is not always possible for Dominic Grieve to reply to members of the general public living outside his constituency.