Local News

Report local issues

FixMyStreet (www.fixmystreet.com) is a site to help people report, view, or discuss local problems they’ve found to their local council by simply locating them on a map.

Royal Mail Advice

Royal Mail is doing everything possible to continue to deliver the mail to the affected areas, but access is no longer possible to some addresses. We understand that this must be a very difficult time for affected customers.

Flood Advice

Constituents that have been flooded can contact 0800 80 70 60 so that relevant action can be taken and the Emergency Services informed.